- Bookings MUST be made at least ONE (1) MONTH in advance.
If your reception or party is less than one month away, please refer to the pricing chart
for DJ TO THE RESCUE
- The DJ will need to set up at least one (1) hour in
advance. Please make arrangements with your hall/reception area.
- One (1) meal must be provided to the DJ.
- The DJ will always come looking presentable (a suit and
tie for weddings, golf shirt and khakis for more informal gatherings, etc.) If special
attire is required (tuxedo, costume, etc.), additional charges may apply ($170).
- A 6-8 foot table will be needed for set up. Most venues
will have these. If you can provide a table, a credit of $20 will be added to your
- If gathering is on NOT ON THE GROUND FLOOR, additional
charges may apply (+ $20)
- Lighting & Effects do cost more, but are recommended
for NIGHTTIME or INDOOR Gatherings. A lighting package is required for Weddings. For a
list of lighting equipment, click HERE.
- If the venue is 30 miles or more from the
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area, additional mileage fees will apply. Please call for
Service DJ's will always try to give you the best price by not charging you for
"extras" that you may not need.
check the appropriate boxes, and then press "Calculate Price" on the bottom!
Prices subject to change. Last updated 03/20/2013. Any
bookings made before this date will honor the previous price structures.